GOVT JOB VACANCY UPSC JOB
Union Public Service Commission is a central recruiting agency, it is responsible for appointments to groups A and B of Central services. Commission directly reports to the president. Commission can also advise the government on matters related to posting, promotion, and appointment, but this advice is not binding on the government.
UPSC is a constitutional body, so it enjoys greater autonomy and freedom than any other normal government department. Headquarter of UPSC is at Dholpur House, in New Delhi.
SARKARI RESULT UPSC JOB
Established on 10th of October 1926 as Public Service Commission, then it was reconstituted as Federal public service commission and 1935, after the Government of India Act 1935. Then after independence, it was renamed as Union Public Service Commission.
Exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Engineering Services Examination(IES)
- Combined Defence Services Examination(CDSE)
- National Defence Academy Examination(NDA)
- Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA)
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Geologists’ Examination(GE)
- Central Armed Police Forces(AC)
READ MORE Latest Govt Job Vacancy